- UI improvements to Supergiant Control (Find more information about Supergiant Control in the documentation).
- Fixing Provisioner Wizard bugs.
- User-deployed apps now show up on the Cluster Details page.
- Supergiant Capacity tool is installable and has been tested in 7 regions for qbox.io (Qbox Inc.)
- Helm tool has been integrated with the app store to deploy Supergiant-approved and community-supported applications.
- Cluster metrics is now available on UI.
- Analyze API has been developed.
- Adding functionality for deploying clusters on Google Compute Engine (GCE).
- Developing Installation, Capacity, and API documentation.
- Making SG Capacity tool available on SG App Store.
- Finalizing SG Capacity integration into Control component.
- Integrating SG Analyze tool into UI.
- Developing financial recommendation engine.
- Preparing Supergiant tools for for the demo on KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2018 in Seattle, December 11-13
- Adding new cloud deployment options such as bare metal, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, and Packet